Mile High 360 is a comprehensive, wrap-around services program designed to provide students from low-income communities with after-school, weekend and summer access to essential out-of-school resources in three core areas: Academics, Health & Wellness, and Life Skills. Students join in 6th grade and remain with MH360 through age 24...it is a 13-year commitment.
In short, our mission is to ensure socioeconomic status does not define a child’s future.
When you, sponsor or sign-up to play in the 2022 Tee It Up For College Golf Tournament or show your support with a donation, you will change the life of a Mile High 360 student by providing access to essential out-of-school resources and opportunities in academics, health & wellness, and life skills.
Platinum sponsors support post-secondary initiatives:
All post-secondary students receive visits and reinforcement from Mile High 360’s Post-Secondary Advisor throughout the year.
Gold sponsors support pre-collegiate summer programming:
5-10 high school juniors attend pre-collegiate summer programs at colleges around the country.
Silver sponsors provide Mile High 360’s post-secondary students with scholarships:
Mile High 360 provides its students with scholarships for post-secondary school needs that are not covered by their college financial package (e.g., flights home and back to school, books). These scholarships are matched at 75% from Prosperity Denver Fund.
Bronze sponsors provide funding to visit colleges, universities, and vocational schools:
Mile High 360 takes four (4) post-secondary visits per year.
Registration fees and Golf Sponsorship Add-Ons cover the "daily" work of the Post-Secondary Advisor:
- Applying to post-secondary institutions
- Identifying and assisting students in applying for post-secondary funding opportunities
- Setting up summer jobs and internships for Mile High 360's post-secondary students
- Creating networking events
- Helping students move into college dorms
- Organizing financial health classes (e.g., paying your taxes 101)
- Running the service learning program
- Running the Career & Technical Education program